Deane & McLoughlin

BLOG D&M LINKS CONTACT


RAFW: Alex Perry

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


This week I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work backstage for Alterna at Alex Perry's RAFW show so I wanted to share a few of the highlights of the day with you in pictures. 
L x

Our wonderful Alterna all stars working hard and fast backstage before the show

Julia Nobis sitting very patiently while she gets her head yanked around by the wonderful team. 

Hanging with Napoleon Perdis


I have no idea where I would wear this dress but I don't care.  I want it anyway.

Show coming to an end

Models backstage after the show.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped out on the morning.  The very early call time was worth getting out of bed for.

All images by Lucas Dawson

1 comment:

Tammerly said...

Napoleon Perdis and the team at Alterna did a fabulous job ensuring the models looked polished and fabulous - what a shame I did not attend backstage and finally meet you!